Tuesday, June 10, 2008





I have to put these pictures up because my mom made Connor's costume! He was the rootn'est, tootn'est cowboy this town has ever seen. Gracie was dressed up as sleeping beauty, so I straightened her hair for the first time instead of buying one of those hideous wigs they were selling. When I finished she said, "Oh mom, my dream (of straight hair) has finally come true!" Kyle dressed up as William Wallace (of course) and looked pretty dang convincing (and handsome I might add). I was dressed up as a pregnant lady, oh wait that wasn't a costume!

2 comments:

MtnLyon said...

Thanks for the link! We're loving the pics!! ....Dad & Lori....

Ashley said...

HEY!!! This is Ashley Longman! I FOUND your blog on Sis. Pequeno's blog!! AHHH! Our blog is longmanfamilyblog.blogspot.com!!!
CUTE PICTURES!!!! Miss you guys!